Monday, February 2, 2009

G1 PHONE ,YEA FOR ME


Girls feeling better we got out of the house and got some errands done. bank, etcc...The girls wee dressed so cute in summer dresses and cute shoes (no photo forgot memory card, damn it!)

We went to lunch and the girls actually ate! I finally got part of my tax return (rest on monday) Decided since uhh my phone hasnt worked for a week and its broken, I deserved a new one :) I also have the phone put in my name, which I dont have much in my name so that was nice. I decided on the pearly white G1 phone, this phone does everything and more, I love it. After a target run for what we needed at home, it was home and in bed for the girls. Eddie had a bike ride so actually went to bed at a decent time.

If you have texted me or called me since the 26th january my phone hasnt worked and I didnt get it! I'm sorry...

No comments: