Sunday, February 8, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT FAMILY NIGHT

We had a family night at Lucia's house. Eddie me and the girls and and kristen and chris and the boys and of course lucia and the bills. I brought the appitizers and lucia ordered pizza and wings, salad. I brought some mailbu and we made pina coladas..yum! We even had glow sticks which everyone wore them turned out the lights and the rave music up! As the kids watched movies we played a few games. It was a total blast, and I cant wait to do it again :)
whos this?
and this?
perfect colada!

dancing bills
too sleepy
playing cards
can you believe their content?
this is angelina

2 comments:

Tissa81 said...

The games were fun but not as fun as our "fashion show!!!"

Anonymous said...

Hi OMG I cant beleave Lei Lei is walking ! woo hoo ! I know Im sorry Iv been soooo darn busy... I had really big tests for school so my time was taken up by studdying this week .... We miss yo ! Ill text u latter to see whats up next week If u wanna do anything .... :)