Friday, February 19, 2010

IT'S ABOUT TIME...

We got our tax return and a good one at that, and decided it was time for a family vehicle. I wanted a suv that we could pay cash for no payments but that didnt go well, looked at several on craigslist then headed to used dealerships. I fell in love with the biggest one a chevy suburban, shes midnite blue and leather throughout, really clean, not dents, dings or imperfections, seats 8 and has electric everything. Oh my is it different to drive a v8 from the blue thunder( my kia v4..lol) I did name her, BIG N SEXY! Alertations we've done so far is new alarm with kill switch, and motion sensor (hey I live in buena park) GARMIN nagavgation , 22" BOSS rims with Toyo proxies low pro tires, complete wash and wax, and 2 bulit in headrest 9 inch tv's for the girls. She's my work in progress I want her slightly lowered, 24" RIMS, I want tv's for the third row and a tv for me in the front. wishfull thinking but hey maybe one day..

Room for tons of shopping and strollers :0)

Her profile

finally navagation

third row

second row with lei lei's seat protector

MY BOSS 22" RIMS

No comments: