Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I HAVE A SLUMLORD..

And I dont say this lightly, as before we had many problems in the above apartment, things are going downhill in the below apartment, I've asked several times for these things to be fixed and its excuse after excuse. I just wrote a formal letter, dicussing the problems that need to be fixed asap, and a timeline, of course with my mom being paralegal I document everything, and take pictures. On the other hand it has pushed me to start looking for a house, well the search is going but hard to find one in under 2000 a month price range. I looked at 5 so far and been actively looking for a couple weeks now. Need some prayers, I will take my time though and find the right house and the right landlord! What have the girls been up to ? Tot school and crafts and family time with the inlaws, plus lei lei's super late and put off birthday party is friday, and its really small but will be fun, I bought lots of fun stuff for gift bags, and super cute decorations, she's really excited! Me?! well im preggo 19 weeks and have two girls and another girl on the way, so im busy and worn out and tired but I keep going day in day out. The paranormal stuff and disappeared for now, lei lei's sleeping through the night for almost 2 weeks since the room was blessed again. Which is such a relief and I dont feel anything anymore, which now I can sleep!

USING THEIR TAG SYSTEM TOGETHER


No comments: