Monday, February 8, 2010

DATE NIGHT AT THE GUN RANGE

It was eddie's turn for choice of date nite. He picked the gun range, well I can't shoot preggo but I so wanted to do, Eddie did about 200 rounds and helped with loading and his marksmenship. It's called INSIGHT in Artestia, really affordable and if you dont own a gun its only $10 to rent and you can try different ones! Eddie was using his bro in laws 9mm but I wanted to see a 44mag or maybe a 357. I can't wait not to be preggo and be able to shoot, seems like a stress reliever. After we headed for Roadhouse grill for dinner, yum! It was packed but ended up being a 20 min wait. Eddie invited lyn and visna over for a movie , we rented Zombieland. I loved it and want to buy it. It was funny and scary. It was so late they spent the night and visna had to borrow a pair of pj pants from eddie well visna wears size m and eddie wears xxl! Plus we need to do laundry and all he had was heart bottoms..haha I forgot to mention the girls were with my mom and grams for the night..lol Nice break. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO BUT IT JUST WONT! I GIVE UP...

No comments: