Wednesday, July 30, 2008

middle of the week

Day started out with angelina being sick poor thing. so no swim class today. stayed home and did some cleaning. angelina had her first night without pullups..no accident yea! as some have u know angelina is potty training right now, doing fabulous! we have accidents as any kid does but shes doing great!I had my scrapbook meeting tonite at 6pm. carpooled with jen(T), so we get there and and the scrapbook store we have meetups at is closed even though we had appt. we waited and waited and called..nothing! panic!! thank go lucia found us a new place to go on last minute called scrapbook heaven..love the place, we ate, laughed, scraped, watched jill's movie...had coffee...4 hours of no kids and adult fun. cant wait for next month. im not feeling so good(allergies) so im off to bed....

2 comments:

Amy Snell said...

Congrats on Bina waking up dry!! I'm glad potty training is going good for you too!! You should come out and scrapbook with me sometime...I could use a buddy!!

MANDI FIERRO said...

I'M ADDICTED! I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT..WE'LL HAVE TO SET A DATE...