Tuesday, July 29, 2008

AQUARIUM OF PACIFIC

Our day at the aquarium was great! it started with lucia and billy picking us up to carpool, then we meet all our friends in our mom group there. the day full of sharks, birds, sting rays and of course fishies! Leilani actually was interested in the fishies this time!


we had lunch at cafe scuba and left. after we left we went to this fabulous store rascals to rebels(THANKS JILL). I loved it i drooled the whole time. then adventure led us to Great Dane Bakery in Seal Beach. had so some cupcakes so DELICIOUS! Then we were off to scrapbook depot to buy some paper. I found some beautiful black flowers for clips and headbands. Our adventure ended at home and really tired! still made my headband flower though came out beautiful!
!



2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Yay!! I love your blog and I'm so happy you started one!!! And, doesn't Rascals to Rebels rock?! I love it.

We had fun at the aquarium too, except Maddie totally needed a nap and I was getting a headache from the crowds. LOL.

Emily said...

Yay for blogging! It was nice to see you and your beautiful girls at the aquarium. =)