Sunday, August 17, 2008

WHAT A HECTIC WEEK

well started off with my back killing me! I went and fully enrolled for college on monday. tuesday I was in court for my divorce, my mom came and even eddie took the day off. i seen a judge and looks like im finally close to ending this nightmare! wednesday nite we had our moms nite out we went to cowboy country...i know i dont like country and line dancing but I was out with the girls and and cheap food and drinks. lucia and me became friends with the bartender and got several free shots of patron..hehe i didnt do much dancing unless a song not country came on and we did lil bit of freelance dancing i guess thats what they call it. thursday was straight cleaning ehhh and the park for the girls...friday went to jennifer's for a play date and pizza. after we had some errands to do. saturday was lil boring went to the inlaws and angelina got a new pair of shoes, pink dc's. eddie had his midnte ridazzz so i stayed home and made some bows and flowers and watched some movies, nice break!

No comments: